Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4 Chicago Fun

J and I hit up our last planned Cubs game of the season. It was pretty funny to see me huffing and puffing my way up the ramps to Wrigley's upper deck. The lady behind us was pretty prego too, so J and I had a good chuckle about how silly she and I looked going up and down the steep stairs.
This was before the game (smiling)...
during the game (rally cap)...and after the game (frowns).
My sis was able to join us a Steiny's BBQ since she just lives up the road from him.
J and Steiny - friends forever.

The BBQ was fun - they had fun games set up with awards and everything (see Steiny's award around his neck). They had the popular egg toss (I think Steiny won that event), and a water balloon slingshot contest. The water balloons had to aim for 3 targets adhered to wood with Fabio being the most points. One girl slinged it so hard it made a hole right through Fabio's face. I think he was more attractive that way... Now if only a water balloon had knocked off some of his hair.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to a Cubs game with Steve when I was pretty prego with Micah. I hardly made it up those ramps to our seats! Just reading about your experience made me laugh remembering it. :)

    ReplyDelete